Barbara Steinberg’s philosophy for helping children with dyslexia thrive encompasses three ideas: LEARN. ACCOMMODATE. INSPIRE. With appropriate and effective remediation, accommodation, inspiration and support, there is unlimited potential for success.
This public webinar – A Guiding Plan to Help Dyslexic Children Thrive – is packed with useful hand-outs and a wealth of information you can immediately put into practice to benefit your child at home and in school.
In this free, one-hour session, Barbara will help you…
- Identify appropriate accommodations that will benefit your child
- Learn how to implement those accommodations
- Become familiar with the theory of "multiple intelligences" identify your child’s strengths, and learn to empower, inspire and build self-esteem
- Discover how to be the “team captain” of your child’s team
- Explore strategies for effective communication between the members of your child’s team.