Learn easy ways to leverage Learning Ally within daily instruction.
- Discuss how Learning Ally can support whole-group and small-group instruction
- Understand how Learning Ally can differentiate instruction for individual learning needs
- Identify three key instructional strategies for getting the most out of Learning Ally
Discover how to use Learning Ally to generate excitement about reading.
- Identify barriers that are impacting students' reading confidence and enjoyment
- Learn how the Learning Ally Audiobook Solution can be used to motivate students to read
- Develop strategies to help students access audiobooks and become empowered readers
- Discuss whole-group instructional strategies that support an inclusive learning environment
- Identify best practices to ensure students are learning in ways that meet their individual needs
- Devise strategies to create an inclusive classroom and assess the impact on student learning
Learn how our dictionary and other tools promote vocabulary growth.
- Use Learning Ally’s dictionary and vocabulary list to provide explicit instruction and support
- Employ vocabulary development strategies that infuse word learning into daily instruction
- Ensure that the words students identify in reading are used in their writing and speech
Discover how tools aid comprehension and promote active reading.
- Master the use of bookmarking and underlining features in the Learning Ally reading app
- Help students connect to each other and the text by using Learning Ally annotation tool
- Use students’ annotations to deepen thinking and develop comprehension strategies
See how to use Learning Ally app to build reading rate and accuracy.
- Utilize the Learning Ally app to build comprehension and fluency simultaneously
- Identify ways to incorporate the app’s features into everyday reading instruction
- Collaborate with peers regarding the use of the reading app features and ways to further develop strategies
Discover how to infuse SEL strategies into your everyday instruction.
- Assess the use of Learning Ally to ensure maximum impact on students’ confidence
- Recognize the critical elements for linking character study and social-emotional development
- Incorporate SEL techniques into your students’ next literature unit or book study
- One 60-minute virtual session
- Two 45-minute virtual coaching sessions
In-Person Professional Learning: $3,500/day
- Pick three topics for up to six hours
- One 45-minute virtual coaching session
Our Professional Learning Services are designed to help teachers maximize the power of the Learning Ally Audiobook Solution, so they can help students with reading deficits unlock their full potential. Key features include:
Speak with an Education Partnership Manager to start maximizing your audiobook solution or call us today at 1-800-221-1098.
Learn easy ways to leverage Learning Ally
within daily instruction.
Discover how to use Learning Ally to generate
excitement about reading.
Explore the benefits of an inclusive classroom
and how to create one.
Discover how to infuse SEL strategies into
your everyday instruction.
The Learning Ally team consists of master teachers and facilitators with extensive experience in instruction, including:
These highly trained instructors keep learning on a practical level by focusing not just on what to do and why but also on how to do it most effectively.
Our unique Engaged Learning Model ensures that our sessions are:
Our professional learning sessions are offered virtually or in-person as a full-day in-service event.
The conference helped me grow so much as an educator and I earned CE credits. The content and the experts were top notch!"
Professional Learning Terms of Service