A True BookT-Health
From diet and exercise to dangerous diseases to the way we are born, our health is affected by countless factors. Learn more about the ways different factors can impact your body and mind with this A True Book subset. Readers will discover how diseases are diagnosed and treated, how they can avoid getting sick, what steps they can take to improve their health, and much more.
Dyslexia: Dyslexia is the result of a brain abnormality, and it can't be cured using medication
- Colorful photos help show readers how they can stay healthy
- Glossaries explain difficult terms in a way that makes them easy to understand
- Statistics explain clearly how health conditions affect people around the world
- Sidebars highlight fascinating health issues
- www.factsfornow.scholastic.com See page 1 for more information