Best of Spotlight: Literacy on Replay is an asynchronous event where we highlight the most inspiring, the most informative, and the most memorable of the Spotlight Learning Series.
Join us for a special, on-demand event showcasing the best research and insights from top education researchers and experts. This especially curated program features leading authorities on a range of education topics, including curriculum design, pedagogy, assessment, technology integration, and more. Discover the latest findings, and learn how you can apply them in your own teaching practice. Don't miss this opportunity to be inspired and informed by some of the brightest minds in education, all from the convenience of your own device.
This on-demand event includes:
- Ten of our highest-rated sessions, condensed to key points.
- A takeaway document that summarizes the key points for each session.
- Opportunities for discounts to this year’s Spotlight on Dyslexia.
You will walk away with:
- Tools, resources, and improved classroom practices you need to help all students learn to read.
- Knowledge around the science of reading and the dyslexic brain.
- A true community where you will connect, learn, and grow.
- Up to 2 CE certificates.