Please complete the following information to the best of your knowledge.
In the essays of support, provide sincere, insightful examples and reflect on how the nominee has transformed their classroom, school, or district into a culture that recognizes that the nurturing of literacy skills should encompass multiple facets that impact learning:
- Reading skills that align to the science of reading.
- A student’s cognitive variables for learning.
- Environments, including home and school, where children develop.
See more information about the transformative approach of addressing the whole child with best practices in literacy instruction.
Consider encouraging your nominee to respond with more supportive documentation, such as resumes, videos, or photos. They will receive an email inviting them to take this opportunity to showcase their work to our selection committee.
Award winners will receive:
- Cash prize for the award winner and their school
- Letter of congratulations from Andrew Friedman, Learning Ally CEO
- Certificate of recognition
- Individual blog post
- Recognition in our Hall of Fame
- National press release
- Social media coverage
- Recognition at our annual virtual Spotlight on Dyslexia conference
- Feature in our Educator Community