Fourth grade is far from flawless for Alice in this beloved novel with a new look.
Here are all the embarrassing things that might happen to you in the fourth grade—anddohappen to you, if your name is Alice McKinley:
1. Your next-door neighbor (who happens to be a BOY!) sees you in your underpants.
2. You sneeze beans all over your best friend.
3. Your brother lies to you for fun and you believe him.
4. You get trapped inside a snow cave—yourownsnow cave, that is.
5. You’re the only person in the whole grade who can’t sing.
It seems like Alice can’t seem to doanythingright anymore! And as she navigates the confusion of being a kid, there are plenty of bumps, giggles, and surprises along the way. Every girl should grow up with Alice, and with this irresistible new look, a whole new generation will want to.