This valuable resource provides instructional designers with the guidance they need to meet the challenge of creating effective and efficient instruction, Designing Effective Instruction:
- Maintains an appropriate balance between theory and applications.
- Presents an eclectic and highly flexible model that can be adapted for use in a variety of settings and situations.
- Gives chapter-opening Getting Started scenarios and questions focus the reader's attention on key points.
- Provides numerous examples based on the authors' experiences in business, higher education, and K-12 education
- Emphasizes the practical application of the instructional design process.
- Contains a sample plan at the end of each primary design chapter.
- Supplies Expert's Edge sections that present real-world insights from practicing instructional designers.