Department: School Renewal
Location: Princeton, NJ
Email Resume to:
Purpose of Position:
The Learning Ally registrar is responsible for processing all new and renewal sales orders for self-pay districts/schools and state-grant contract customers. This position proactively leads the effective administration of the entire process through sales order confirmation, account activation in Netsuite and the Educator Portal. The registrar collaborates regularly with Sales and Educator Success teams to ensure all documentation and system data is complete and accurate. The registrar works with IT to ensure customers’ accounts encounter no access blockers as well as Finance to ensure billing details are accurate according to the sales order details
Primary Position Objectives:
- Effectively process all new and renewal sales orders within 24 hours. Verify that NetSuite and LADB customer record details match school record details on Master Data Service website. If important details are missing from the sales order information, work closely with appropriate sales/educator success person for timely resolution.
- Apply critical thinking when processing new and renewal sales orders and escalate issues that fall outside of the process so new solutions can be developed to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- Accurately set up Educator Portal account information to ensure customer receives username and password to gain access to their educator portal account.
- Working in conjunction with Ed Success or assigned grant account manager, ensure that all grant new and renewal accounts are accurately set up in NetSuite and Educator portal.
- Identify process and technology improvements that can save time, effort and/or money by streamlining internal and customer facing process. Document and submit to appropriate department(s) for review and consideration.
- Work collaboratively with sales, educator success and customer care teams to ensure process and rules are being implemented and provide training and support if necessary.
- Forward customer service inquiries around new prospects to sales team.
- Process all necessary membership documentation: signed multi-year estimates/proposals, purchase orders, receipts, invoices, W9s and signed vendor forms. Ensure credit card numbers are encrypted and saved to customer record. Match checks to daily transactions and provide to Finance at the end of each business day for deposit.
- Ensure all membership documentation received (email and fax boxes, USPS) are uploaded to appropriate NetSuite customer records or storage drive.
- Maintain all storage documents as required by auditors and assist with document recovery as requested. Manage School records by fiscal year, organize the storage area and collect for yearly document shredding after July 1 (7-10 year storage policy).
- Perform as NetSuite, LADB/SysAdmin and Master Data system expert and assist other Learning Ally staff as necessary. Registrar may be consulted by IT and Product Development during system upgrades or new solution development.
- Actively participate in other Learning Ally activities as required to achieve organizational goals.
(skills the job’s incumbent must have to succeed. This includes behavioral competencies for the position)
- Strong understanding of the education market—hierarchy of education system
- Technological proficiency working with CRM systems and strong data entry skills
- Proactively lead the accurate fulfillment of sales orders customer record details
- Detail-oriented and ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive duties.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- Strong critical thinking, decision making skills and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team work and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of RMA policies and practices
- Advanced excel skills; Advanced google drive
- Bachelor degree preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position profile identified the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Learning Ally Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Benefits (Cigna Health Savings Account)
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disabilities benefits
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Plan – With Organizational Matching program
- Generous PTO Policies per calendar year