Learning Ally is on a mission to radically change education and the way children that struggle to learn are supported in
the classroom. We are building a team of talented educators who have experience working with struggling readers to
facilitate professional learning sessions. These sessions are designed to help teachers and school leaders implement the
Learning Ally Audiobook Solution to create a more inclusive classroom for struggling readers. The ideal facilitator has
used the Learning Ally Audiobook Solution and has seen the impact it had. Through facilitated professional learning
modules, delivered virtually (hourly sessions delivered from your home) or onsite (up to six hours) sessions delivered in
a school or district), you will help educators gain new strategies to get the greatest results for the students they serve.
This is a part-time, per diem role. Rates negotiated based on experience and availability.
- Study and Learn – You will become certified to deliver Learning Ally’s professional learning modules via an online
platform (Zoom) or in person within a school or district, leveraging the Learning Ally Engaged Learning model to
ensure every session meets the needs of adult learners and drives the intended learning outcomes.
- Plan – Each professional learning module provides the learning objectives, facilitator guide, and visuals to use
during the sessions. However, you will be required to to plan with the customer prior to the session to ensure it is
tailored to the needs of the attendees, how they are currently using the Learning Ally Audiobook Solution, and
which facilitation strategies will work best given the delivery method (onsite or virtual)
- Facilitate – Understand that Learning Ally’s professional learning modules are not presentations that are
memorized and delivered exactly the same way every time. When you deliver a professional learning module you
will facilitate active learning, encourage conversations, ask questions, assess the learning of the group, and adapt
as needed to ensure the learning meets their needs while meeting the learning objectives of the module.
- Coach – Each professional learning module is paired with two follow-up coaching sessions. As a facilitator of these
coaching sessions, you will employ coaching best practices to provide feedback and guidance on the attendees
action plan and make recommendations on ways to continue to progress.
- Reflect – Feedback will be collected from participants to ensure their learning experience was enjoyable and
impactful. By reflecting on their feedback with your manager you will continue to grow as an expert professional