Location: Princeton, NJ or remote
Reports to: Director of School Marketing
Email Resume to:
Purpose of Position:
The Manager of School Marketing is a critical role in Learning Ally’s growth goals. He/she will lead the strategic messaging and content development and execution of all national and regional media programs, content strategy, social media, and email communications to ensure that Learning Ally and its products are positioned with compelling content and messages across different audiences and driving high quality leads to sales.
Primary Position Objectives:
- Serving as the principal owner and content strategist for school marketing, including overarching media campaigns across all channels, social media content, case studies, sales presentations, webinars, collateral, and web content to support the school marketing team.
- Develop creative briefs to ensure all email and creative messaging is consistent and is segmented by role and grade band.
- Partner with sales to provide the team with selling materials and other content resources to capitalize on opportunities through effectively nurturing leads and closing leads.
- Assume lead in direct project management for assigned activities, including but not limited to media planning, media execution, social media, website resources, collateral management
- Develop targeted geographic/marketing initiatives for segmented populations with strong upside potential.
- Conduct extensive media mix analysis monthly to measure the efficacy and ROI of programs for profitable delivery. Responsible for making recommendations in order to refine and enhance spending and messaging.
- Optimize lead conversion to sales by developing a test and learn strategy to continually improve marketing performance, optimal CTAs, enhanced demos and strategies to move leads through the pipeline.
- Working with various organizational teams to ensure the necessary data capture across all platforms (Marketo, Netsuite, website) to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Working with cross-functional teams to continuously optimize the website for SEO and SEM purposes.
Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Public Administration. MBA strongly desired.
Minimum of 5 to 7 years of education experience with a demonstrated track record of success in marketing and driving revenue through lead gen and cultivation campaigns and membership engagement activities.
- Extensive marketing experience: relationship marketing, online marketing, print, videos
- Experience working with CRM systems (Marketo preferably, Hootsuite)
- Experience with digital marketing measurement tools including Google Analytics
- Demonstrated strength in the following competencies:
- Customer focus
- Written communications
- Innovation management
- Strategic ability
- Intellectual horsepower
- Dealing with ambiguity
15% or less
General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and
walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and
temperature are adequate, with no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot
encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required
to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably
assigned by his/her supervisor.
Learning Ally Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Benefits (Cigna Health Savings Account)
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disabilities benefits
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Plan – With Organizational Matching program
- Generous PTO Policies per calendar year