Implementation Success Manager - Texas
Department: Educator Success
Reports to: Implementation Success Director (West Coast)
Email Resume to:
Purpose of Position:
The Texas Implementation Success Manager position owns responsibility for successful implementations of the Learning Ally Audiobook Solution throughout the state of TX. They will manage the entire customer lifecycle from initial implementation planning and roll out, engaging educators through product trainings, conducting data reviews and status updates, trouble-shooting along with customer stakeholders to drive usage and adoption, and strategic planning that will ensure renewal and uncover upsell opportunities. They must be able to prioritize accounts and the service provided to ensure maximum product usage and renewal rates.
Primary Position Objectives:
- Ability to develop, implement, and monitor a customized implementation plan
- Ability to problem solve and work through implementation barriers
- Ability to evaluate fidelity of implementation and work with educational leaders to mid-course correct to ensure implementation goals are met
- Ability to monitor data and generate status reports that call to action
- Ability to leverage internal resources to ensure client needs are met
- Good knowledge of adult learning principles for effective engagement and transfer or learning
- Ability to deliver professional learning sessions in person and via remote technology
- Understands the day to day challenges of teachers and can provide appropriate coaching
Customer Lifecycle Management
- Good customer relationship nurturing and management
- Ability to leverage relationship to call school leaders to action
- Ability to engage school leaders in thinking around future goals and outcomes beyond the present implementation plan and activities (driving toward renewal and upsell)
- Ability to manage accounts by prioritizing customer needs and manage time and engagement strategies accordingly
- The ability to balance customer needs with the strategic needs of maintaining and growing the business
- Ability to manage the renewal process (with internal supports)
- Skills to anticipate and generate upsell opportunities
- Work in tandem with the Sales Representative to close renewals with upsell attach
Thoughtful Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Takes a consultative approach with customers
- Understands there is no one size fits all approach when dealing with the customers we service
- Can ask the right questions, listens, and offers up well thought out solutions or options
Project & Time Management
- Great organization, attention to detail, and an ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Able to self-review and critique own work before submitting to manager and beyond.
- Develops expert level knowledge on all facets of our product including our current system of reporting.
- Know product limitations, nuances, workarounds, etc. in order to assist the customer in deploying and implementing effectively and getting value from our solution.
- The product is always evolving. Love to learn and continuously expand your breadth and depth of knowledge
- Can understand a customer’s motivation, learn how the customer is using the product and the pain points they experience
Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Must be a self-starter with a demonstrated sense of drive, self-awareness, insight and personal motivation.
- Can see something that needs to be done and steps up to do it, without being asked.
Solution Oriented / Challenge the Status Quo
- Always asks how we can do it better.
- Thinks outside the box to come up with new options and alternatives both internally and for our customers.
- Proactively engage with key customers and stay on top of account health well before the renewal date.
- Anticipate customer needs based on time of year and level of implementation
- Use data to help prioritize your list of accounts.
- Understand their goals and develop strategic plans to support their goals to maintain and grow the business.
- Balance the tactical with the bigger picture in order to drive account success and growth.
- Establish strong relationships with your key accounts
- Make sure you know who the key players are on multiple levels (implementers vs decision makers.)
- Hold meetings that are mutually beneficial to both the Customer and Learning Ally and continue to deepen the relationship over time.
- Get the right people involved at the right times to produce the best outcomes for the customer.
- A Bachelor Degree in K-12 education is required, Masters in Education preferred
- Minimum 3 years classroom teaching experience, experience working with struggling readers preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a customer service, customer success, or account management
- Must have experience providing product training or professional development sessions in person and remotely
NOTE: Senior Designation is an available promotion in this position. Candidates for this promotion will have been in the position 2+ years and have demonstrated consistent performance (with account case study and performance review documentation) excelling in the following areas:
- Consistently high renewal rates
- Consistently high student and teacher engagement metrics
- Consistently high upsell lead generation
- Consistently high NPS/customer satisfaction rating
- Excels in product trainings that are highly interactive and engaging
- Listens well to customer needs and tailors approach accordingly
- Problem solves to help customers work through implementation barriers
- Develops new approaches to raise student and teacher engagement and shares them with the team
- Has demonstrated ability to successfully work through larger and more complex implementations
- Excellent communication/partnership with sales counterparts
- Demonstrated natural leader within the team
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position profile identified the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Learning Ally Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Benefits (Cigna Health Savings Account)
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disabilities benefits
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Plan – With Organizational Matching program
- Generous PTO Policies per calendar year