Chief of Staff - Executive Business Partner
Department: Leadership Team
Location: Princeton, NJ
Reports to: CEO, Leadership Team
Email Resume to:
Purpose of Position:
As a fast-paced, energetic Education Solution nonprofit, we are searching for the right person to join our team! We need and Executive Business Partner who is a quick-learner, wants a growth opportunity and can take ownership and leadership of projects that support the CEO and the Leadership team. This will be a unique individual who is detail oriented while thinking about the big picture of the organization’s goals and strategies. You must be comfortable working with the Leadership team and communicating and expressing your views across the entire organization. High business acumen and a strong drive to help create growth are essential.
Primary Position Objectives:
- Maintain and prioritize CEO workflow, schedule/calendar, and emails. Ensuring CEO is achieving deadlines and driving the goals and strategies of the organization
- Support the CEO and the Leadership team on strategic projects/initiatives. Examples include: assisting in annual planning process, creating partnership agreements and developing culture initiatives
- As vital partner to our Leadership Team, attend meetings/video conferences with the CEO and others to ensure project follow ups are distributed and executed upon
- Create Business Plans for the CEO and other senior leaders for new and existing business
- Create presentations in support of business initiatives for the CEO – All Staff meetings, partnerships, donors/investors, etc.
- Support the National Board of Directors. Organize 4 quarterly meetings and act as the recording secretary for the Board. Ensure Corporate Bylaws are followed and kept up-to-date
- B.S/B.A degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting senior level executives on strategic initiatives and projects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, CRMs, and other software/programs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality with executives
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Advanced written and verbal skills
- Self-starter with high business acumen
- Ability to handle pressure well and to remain flexible
- Strong communication and technology skills
- Team player
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Learning Ally Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Benefits (Cigna)
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disabilities benefits
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Plan – With Organizational Matching program
- Generous PTO Policies per calendar year